Interested in karate and self-defense classes? Perfect. This class will be a combination of student participation and instructor demonstration – offering a view and experience of our various teachings. All our classes are open to adults and teens.
What you will learn:
- A super-easy, effective kick
- A sampling of self-defense strategies
- Simple karate techniques and combinations
- The range of weapons you could master
- The difference between hard- and soft-style energy
- Where this all fits into our standard classes
This is free and fun – no commitment is expected. Bring water and wear loose sports clothing / gym shoes. Facilitated by our senior instructor Neville Loberg.
Drop-ins are okay – all you need to do is show up!
Come as a one-time learning experience – or join our regular classes Tuesdays at 3:30pm and Saturdays 10am. Check out our teachings, and perhaps discover something new within yourself.
We look forward to meeting you.
More about us…